Sunday, January 10, 2010

Purchases since October '09

Hi! Sorry for the lack of updates here in my blog.
I'm thinking of actually switching to wordpress. Blogspot is still blocked here in China, while the one I would like to transfer too (and my other blog in livejournal) can still be access here! I'm still researching.. and asking Melchor's help on how to transfer this blog. Let's see.

As I've updated here last December (I think), I'm preggy already!
After discovering that I have a dermoid cyst in my right ovary, and had it removed last April 2009, I also have a bilateral polycystic ovarian syndrome. So you see, my getting pregnant 4 months after my operation is nothing but miracle! I will not think too much about the gender anymore. Haha! Thank you for all the greetings! :)

I'm taken a time-out with my makeup purchases. (I guess Melchor's kinda happy about it!) haha!
I'm a bit lazy in putting makeup!! Just not a bit, Real Lazy!!!
I'm not even putting my ever favorite blushes on me!! Hahaha!

But it doesn't mean I'm not looking for new makeup releases anymore! hahaha! I guess I'm more concern on checking out what I now put on my face. So they have to be pregnant-friendly stuff.

For skincare, I'm now obsessed with SK-II! Yes.. SK-II!!! I've already checked in their website and when I found out that their stuff can be used by pregnant women, I'm totally into them na!!!
I already had the popular Facial Treatment Essence for quite sometime now. I had used it before, but haven't found teeny weeny change in my skin! I was told by the sales assistance here in Shanghai's SK-II counter, that preferably, I have to use the Facial Treatment Clear Lotion so that the Treatment Essence will be easily absorbed by the skin, I didn't listen then. Haha! But right now, I got myself small trial sample of the Clear Lotion and found that my skin's seems to be improving and softer! After my first trimester (and I guess when my prescribed Utrogestan *progesterone* ran out), I started to have some small acne, most specially near my hair line. I'm also having some freckle-spots under and near my eyes - this is due to the hormonal surge, which appear if I forgot to put on sunblock.

Currently, I'm using Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil, Facial Treatment Cleanser, Facial Treatment Clear Lotion, Facial Treatment Essence, Facial Treatment UV Protection, Facial Treatment Repair C and Skin Signature. I used the sunblock and cleanser everyday.. then, use the clear lotion and treatment essence at night.. the skin signature during the afternoon.



My SK-II items for now:
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion

SK-II Facial Treatment UV Protection SK-II Facial Treatment Repair C

SK-II LXP Moisturizing Serum SK-II LXP

SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion SK-II Skin Signature

As you can see, my Facial Treatment Essence is about to run out. So I maybe purchasing new one soon.. and I'm itching to try their masks and brightening line!! Also, I'm tempted to try SK-II's Air Touch Foundation!! Yes, I already have some items in my shopping list! ;)

Also, I've checked the Jill Stuart HK site, and found out that the Spring 2010 will be out soon! They have new blushes again!!! #11 Rose Fairy and #12 Candy Orange. I already got 8 JS blushes, I've used 3 of them couple of times. And now, they'll be releasing new blushes again!!! Can't keep up ah!!

During my first trimester, I got myself couple of items from Belli Skincare. I got the following:



Belli pregnancy stuff

Belli skincare - Elasticity Belly Oil, Acne Clearing Facial Wash and Anti-Chloasma Facial Sunscreen.
I have to admit that for the facial wash and sunscreen, I used them couple of times only. Reasons: for the facial wash, it doesn't lather up e! Also I used this for a week I guess, I don't think my skin cleared up or anything. For the facial sunscreen - I just don't like the texture...? Though I read good reviews about it.. Sorry!! But I'm still using the Belly Oil up to now. :)

Recently, I got myself 3 new stuff:
- Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion: it's Winter time here, I sometimes have this itchy feeling due to the dry weather. I'm using this for 2 days, I can feel my skin's more moisturized. Also itchiness stopped. Good thing this is kinda unscented..(?!) (I don't like any strong scents this time, that's why I stopped using the Shu Uemura Red Juvenus line I got from Hong Kong and switched to SK-II).



Photobucket

- Clarins Tonic Body treatment Oil: I'm alternating this with the Belly Oil. I love the smell and the faint tingly feeling in the stomach. Read reviews about this and can help prevent stretchmarks.. I lather this golden stuff in my tummy area. :)



Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil

- Vitacreme B12 cream: so wanting to try this, but I read the ingredients earlier.. it contains Salicylic acid, which is a No-No for preggy!!! (I may have to pass this on to my sister).



Photobucket

I'm now on my 18th week.. since it's already 01/10/10. I'm hungry right now. Will prepare myself a cup of chocolate milk, before going to bed. I have these updates for now. I'll update soon.. :)

1 comment:

  1. been using vitacreme for months now... didn't see any drastic improvement but i love how it moisturizes my skin especially on dry winter season. smells great too. gave my mom one tube to try too. :)

    congrats on being preggy again... and yes, hormonal change during pregnancy can cause freckles... i got gazillions of them on my left cheek :(

    ~ wanda

    ReplyDelete